PDA

View Full Version : Getting close.....

Led
10-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Well, the swap is getting close. What is everyone bringing? Anyone have lists? All the fish I am bringing are going to Jim so far. Not sure what else I will get rid of. I guess I have some fry. I will have to get a list together. :)

Slacker
10-20-2005, 09:19 PM
Hopefully I will bring 11 Lemon Jake peacocks, about .75-1". If anyone would like some let me know. Need to make room so will be a good price!

Led
10-21-2005, 08:44 PM
I have some Lemon Jake juvies that I need to get rid of too. They are getting pretty big. If I don't get rid of them soon I will have them starting to color up and I won't want too! :lol:
I probably have a small group of Electric yellows. Some Hap. Kenya Golds I guess. A few Mbweca afra fry. Probably some others. Need to walk around and make a list! :) I am already getting excited about it! Anyone else?
:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

kirkp
10-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi all,

I've been excited to see something like this getting started in the area. As for the swap meet, I was wondering if it is strictly "swap" or will there be the possibility to buy as well? I'm just getting back into it after moving and don't have any fish at this time.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kirk

Led
10-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh, yes you can buy as many fish as you want. Mostly buying and selling is done. There are swaps that go on though. It is definitely nice to get a few swaps in though. :) I love swapping fish if I have the room! :)

tahancock
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Glad to see interest in the area.

I don't have a complete list of what fish I will be bringing yet, but I will have Neolamprologus Marunguensis, Neolamprologus Cylindricus, Neolamprologus Helainthis Sunflower, and maybe Neolamprologus Beuscheri and some Altolamprologus Calvus/Compresseps. I do have some Neolamprologus Lelupi but they are still only 1".

Rinko
10-29-2005, 11:20 PM
How big are your Calvus/Comps?

Who else has a fish list for the NEB Swap?