+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CichlidBreeding.com

Default CichlidBreeding.com

Anyone want to go in on an order? MCA Members get a 20% discount.

Let me know soon.
    Decide. Commit. Succeed.

They have some nice stuff. :)
    Led

Political Correctness/PC- an excuse used to take away the Freedom of Speech

Bill Belicheat had a whopping win percentage of .450 with the Cleveland Browns and tons of high draft pics...with the NE Cheatriots he is at .7, the difference....CHEATING! He is still the same coach.

3. Default Hello I want to introduce ourselves

I know this is an old thread but I will reply to it anyway. AquaMaid Supplies is the new owner of cichlidbreeding.com We sell many unique aquarium decorations. If you are looking for caves or shells to help you breed you cichlids, bristle nose cat fish and plecos. We have a brand new site and now accept credit cards as well as PayPal. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMaid View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I will reply to it anyway. AquaMaid Supplies is the new owner of cichlidbreeding.com We sell many unique aquarium decorations. If you are looking for caves or shells to help you breed you cichlids, bristle nose cat fish and plecos. We have a brand new site and now accept credit cards as well as PayPal. Thank you.
    Thanks AquaMaid,,for being one of the donators of a prize for the POTM Contest in the next few months... Will let you know when.. Members you need to check them out.. http://www.cichlidbreeding.com/
    Love those plecos... Sandstone

+ Reply to Thread